Sterling Silver Ring - Lovingly handmade in the Catlins, NZ
Please send us a message with your size.
Follow these directions to measure your finger first. This will give an approximate guide to establish your ring size.
- Use a piece of string to wrap around the base of the appropriate finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string where it overlaps, forming a complete circle.
- With a ruler, measure the length from the starting end of the string to the pen mark.
- Then check the photos for the ring chart to determine your size.
Few extra tricks
- Don't measure cold fingers. This is when fingers are their smallest.
- This method is an estimation, we can not be held responsible for any sizings taken incorrectly.
- Make sure you can slide the correct size over your knuckle
We do our best to make the size you give but can adjust if it doesn't fit at a small cost.
Made to Order
Please allow 4-6 Weeks